Come to a social media marketing workshop & business organization showcase.
Do you know your BSOs (Business Support Organizations)?? Come to a FREE breakfast event to MEET them! PLUS take advantage of a training session covering the latest in social media and email marketing.
This event is part of the New Jersey State Library’s "Grow NJ Business Strong" series taking place at library locations across the state, April 2 through May 16.
Training: Social Media and Email Marketing 101: Presented by a business marketing expert from Constant Contact, a leader in online marketing and business coaching, the workshop will cover:
• Twitter, Facebook & LinkedIn for business…grow your social network
• What email marketing is…and isn't
• Tools for building a mailing list and keeping subscribers loyal and engaged
• How to get your audience to open your email and take action
• And much more!
Showcase of Business Support Organizations: Learn how to leverage the resources of these partners agencies, that will have people onsite to discuss how they can help you:
• Burlington County Chamber of Commerce
• Burlington County College Business Incubators
• New Jersey Business Action Center
• US Small Business Administration
• New Jersey Small Business Development Center
• Women’s Business Center
• New Jersey Chamber of Commerce
• Statewide Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of New Jersey
• Connecting NJ
Visit www.NJGrowsBiz.org/NJStrong for more information and to register for this free event.