Some Food Stamp Recipients may be eligible for automatic payments for heating assistance. In those instances no application for home energy need be filed. Check with your food stamp case worker for details.

For those who are not receiving Food Stamps, they should contact the Burlington County Community Action Program (BCCAP) at (609) 386-5800 or visit their website:

LIHEAP (Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program) for eligible food stamp recipients only.

BCBSS Human Services Facility 795 Woodlane Road Mount Holly, New Jersey 08060 Phone: 609-261-1000